Clash Nights City Championship - San Francisco **Seasons Completed**
Congratulations to SoccerDude, the season 1 San Francisco City Champion!
Thanks everyone for a great City Champs Season 1! Season 2 will be coming up soon, we'll be posting details on the in-game Meetups tab, so keep an eye out!
- Each player gets 75 points for showing up to a Clash Nights City Championship qualifier in March and April and entering the PvP bracket.
- You can attend 2 events/month, but only your highest score will count towards your leaderboard total.
- The more people who show at an event, the more points you can win.
- If 10+ people play the bracket at an event, then it’s double points for everybody.
- If 20+ people show, then it’s 3x the points for everybody.
- More details on point system below.
- At the end of April, the top 24 on the leaderboard in each city will automatically qualify for the City Championship Finals event in May. The winner of that tournament takes home the title of City Champion, as well as an iPhoneX and Golden Pekka! More prize info below.
- Each player earns 75 points for participating in the PvP tournament at a Clash Nights City Championship qualifier.
- You can earn bonus points based on your performance in the tournament that night.
-Finish in the top 32: 30 points
-Finish in the top 16: 60 points
-Finish in the top 8: 90 points
-Finish in the top 4: 200 points
-Finish in the top 2: 300 points
-Win that night’s tournament: 400 points
- The more people enter the bracket at an event, the more points you can win.
- If 10+ people enter the bracket, then it’s 2x all points earned at the event.
- If 20+ people enter the bracket, then it’s 3x all points earned at the event.
- City Champion = iPhone X plus Golden Pekka
- Top 24 finisher = qualify for championship tournament, plus one entrant will be chosen at random to receive a Stone Pekka and 1,000 gems.
- After each qualifying event (and again at final), one entrant who participates in the PvP tournament will be chosen at random to receive 1,000 gems.